Many people face difficulties as they go through life and more and more people are choosing not to struggle on alone and, instead, seek professional help to make sense of their difficulties and begin to move forward from them.
Our highly-trained and experienced therapists work with a wide range of client difficulties. Some typical difficulties are listed below and you can obtain further information by clicking on the links.
We do, however, fully appreciate that every client is individual in their needs and our therapists will work one-to-one with you to better understand your particular difficulties.
- Sexual difficulties
- Relationship problems
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Low self-confidence
Online Therapy on all of the above areas of difficulty is usually conducted over one hour via Skype. Online therapy is conducted in exactly the same was as a normal therapy session at the Centre and is confidential.
BCTC Therapists and Psychologists have 20 yrs experience in successfully training and working with a range of anxiety, depressive, relationship and sexual difficulties:
- Panic, worry, phobias, social anxiety and trauma e.g rape, accidents, assault and abuse
- Improving self esteem and confidence
- Chronic and recent onset depression
- Relationships – preparing for life together and working on relationship conflict
- Sexual difficulties and disorders in strict confidence